Rezeki

Jumaat, 21 Oktober 2011

When I say.. I am a Muslim

Assalamua'laikum.

Semoga sihat sentiasa hendaknya. Kami, alhamdulillah, sihat seadanya.

Beberapa kali membaca ayat ini di blog sahabat sefikrah. Suka! Jadi, ana nak kongsikan bersama sahabat sekalian. Moga ada manfaatnya.

***



When I say. . .I am a Muslim, I'm not shouting " down with Christians and Jews." I am whispering "I seek peace," and Islam is the path that I choose.

When I say. . . I am a Muslim, I speak of this with pride. And confess that sometimes I stumble, and need Allah to be my guide.

When I say. . .I am a Muslim, I know this makes me strong. And in those times when I am weak, I pray to Allah for strength to carry on.

When I say. . . I am a Muslim, I'm not boasting of success. I'm acknowledging that Allah has rescued me, and I cannot ever repay the debt.

When I say. . .I am a Muslim, I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are indeed visible, but Allah forgives because his followers are worth it.

When I say. . .I am a Muslim, it does not mean I will never feel pain. I still have my share of heartaches, which is why I invoke Allah's name.

When I say. . .I am a Muslim, I do not wish to judge. I have no such authority My duty is to submit to Allah's all-encompassing love.


***

Thanks kak Zula.. (^_~)


* STRIVE FOR MARDHATILLAH *

muslimah


Allahumma khirli wakhtarli

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers